by James Corbett
April 17, 2013
[CLICK HERE for a Spanish dub of this video.]
People around the world watched in horror this week as explosions rocked the finish line of the Boston Marathon, turning a day of sportsmanship and celebration into one of shock, grief and outrage. As with all such events, the desire to discover who was behind this cowardly act has driven many into a speculative frenzy. And, in a sad reminder of the indoctrination that the Western world has been under for over a decade now in the mythical “war of terror,” it did not take long at all before the collective finger of the mob was pointed squarely in the direction of Muslim terrorists.
Within hours of the blast, fear spread throughout the international Muslim community that the bombing would be connected to an Islamist extremist. A Libyan Twitter user touched a nerve—and received thousands of retweets and worldwide media coverage—by tweeting “Please don’t be a ‘Muslim.’” The backlash began shortly thereafter, with the New York Post falsely implying that a Saudi national was being questioned for his possible role in the attack. The next day, a plane departing Boston Logan Airport returned to the gate and two passengers were forcibly removed because they had been overheard speaking Arabic before takeoff.
As data continues to pour in regarding the bombing and who may be behind it, it is instructive to take a moment to step back and consider this knee-jerk tendency to conclude that this is the work of Islamic radicals. In the minds of millions of Americans, bombs targeting innocents on US soil are inextricably linked with the image of the bearded, turban-wearing boogeyman that has become the shorthand for evil in this age of terror.
This association is not only incorrect, it is dangerously incorrect because it signally fails to identify the one unifying thread between all of the recent terror plots in the US. Lurking behind the shadowy armies of would-be jihadis in the popular imagination is the sober reality that every single major terror bust in the United States since 9/11 has sourced back to the same group, a single entity that has in every single case funded, equipped and even incited the would-be terrorists into action: the FBI.
In 2005, federal prosecutors charged Michael Reynolds, a 47 year old drifter living with his elderly mother, of attempting to wage jihad on the US by blowing up fuel facilities. In reality, his plan for jihad was little more than a series of conversations he had on a Yahoo! Chat room with a US judge posing as a militant. He was arrested after agreeing to meet with an FBI informant who had promised him $40,000 for his cause, and two months later the FBI quietly announced he was likely mentally ill. He was eventually convicted and is curently serving 25 years in jail.
In 2007 the so-called “Fort Dix Six” were nabbed in a much-hyped FBI terror bust after allegedly hatching a plan to attack a US military base and kill the soldiers there. At the time, a 26-page indictment revealed that the group had “no rigorous military training” and “did not appear close to being able to pull off an attack.” The next year it was revealed that the FBI informant who had infiltrated the group had in fact offered to organize the members and lead the plot itself.
In 2009 the Newburgh Four were arrested for an alleged plot to blow up synagogues and shoot down military airplanes in Newburgh, New York. The group was a ragtag bunch of poor black men, at least one of whom was mentally unstable and stored his own urine in jars around his apartment. The group’s fifth member, Shahad Hussein, turned out to be an FBI informant who had promised the members hundreds of thousands of dollars to carry out the plot. In sentencing the defendants, Federal Judge Colleen McMahon said:
“[The government] created acts of terrorism out of [the defendant's] fantasies of bravado and bigotry, and then made those fantasies come true. The government did not have to infiltrate and foil some nefarious plot – there was no nefarious plot to foil.”
In November 2010 the FBI busted the so-called Portland Christmas Tree Bomber, who was allegedly attempting to bomb the lighting ceremony at Portland’s Pioneer Courthouse Square. “The threat was very real,” the FBI intoned at the time. “Our investigation shows that Mohamud was absolutely committed to carrying out an attack on a very grand scale.” The alleged bomber, Arthur Balizan, turned out to be a teenager who bragged to undercover agents that he could get a gun because he was a “rapper” and wrote an article on workout tips for jihadis.
In 2011 the FBI arrested a man that they themselves had supplied with a remote controlled plane and C4 explosives in a harebrained attempt to bomb the Pentagon. In 2012 they busted another would-be jihadi that they again had supplied with a fake gun and suicide vest. Also in 2012 the FBI busted a group of five “anarchists” who were allegedly going to bomb a bridge in the Cleveland area, although it was quietly admitted that the FBI informant who had infiltrated the group had in fact initiated the contact with them and been present at the meetings where they developed the plan to blow up the bridge.
One of the most ridiculous examples of this pattern dates back to 2006, when the DOJ attempted to make it seem as if they had just nabbed a group of dangerous jihadis who were preparing a full ground war against the United States.
The picture that is painted by these facts is as overwhelming as it is difficult for much of the public to comprehend. The conclusion, nevertheless, is incontrovertible: that without the FBI, many of the so-called “terrorist cells” that have been hatching their inept, bumbling schemes against the United States for decades might never have existed at all.
Despite what many would believe, this conclusion is not even controversial. Rather, it has been backed up time and again by evidence in the official record and multiply attested to by FBI insiders and whistleblowers themselves.
Given all of this damning history and insider whistleblowing, it is vital that the Western public break out of their media-induced programming and question the core assumptions of the war on terror paradigm that we have been programmed with for decades now. If there is to be speculation at all over events like these, and if there is any group that has to present a thoroughgoing case for why it is NOT responsible for this atrocity, surely it is the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Having been at the heart of so many terror plots in the past, both the hilariously inept and the chillingly successful, how could the public refuse to even interrogate the organization that has the most to answer for?
The simple fact of the matter is that the history of the modern age of terrorism has proven time and again that the FBI is the prime suspect in any terrorist atrocity that takes place on American soil. Let us all keep this in mind as the details of the investigations into this (and all other) American terrorist incidents begins to emerge.
Filed in: Videos
Sites That Link to this Post
- The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists – 4/17/2013 | The Freedom Report | 04/18/2013
- Navy SEALs Spotted at Boston Marathon Wearing Suspicious Backpacks? | unSpy | 04/18/2013
- The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | The Red Pill | 04/18/2013
- The Yinon Plan, al-Qaeda and other plans - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums | 04/18/2013
- James Corbett – The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | Sovereign Independent UK | 04/18/2013
- Articles for Friday » Scott Lazarowitz's Blog | 04/19/2013
- American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI | | 04/20/2013
- American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI – *video* | Charleston Voice | 04/20/2013
- FBI Behind the Boston Bombing - and Every American Terror Attack? (VIDEO) | American Live Wire | 04/20/2013
- American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI | ParaPolitics | 04/20/2013
- Corbett Report: The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists - Video - ALIPAC | 04/21/2013
- The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | Real News World Wide | 04/21/2013
- Show over, nothing to see here…ignore the strange men in khaki pants…that’s not a request | End Times News | 04/21/2013
- The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | Conscious Life News | 04/22/2013
- » Judge Napolitano: ’17 FALSE FLAG TERROR Non-Events’ (November 2011) | 04/22/2013
- conspiracies | Pearltrees | 04/22/2013
- Corbett: The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | Sedona Dreams | 04/22/2013
- American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI | Keep America Focused on Boston Bombing While They Strip us of Rights and Prepare for War | 11 More Boston Marathon Bombing Articles | Truth11 | 04/23/2013
- The FBI Fosters, Funds and Equips American Terrorists | Current Events | 04/23/2013
- American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI | VIDEOBOX | 04/24/2013
- “False Flag Terror” Ops Don’t Wear Uniforms | Traces of Reality by Guillermo Jimenez | 04/24/2013
- Boston False Flag: FBI Fosters, Funds & Equips American Terrorists | GOD Help Us All | 04/26/2013
- Anonymous | 04/26/2013
- Tragedy and Hope Media Mail / This Week’s Publications 4.21.2013 | Wiki World Order | 05/01/2013