Sibel Edmonds of BoilingFrogsPost.com joins us for the third part of our series on Gladio B, the NATO-directed effort to radicalize, enable and protect Islamic terrorists to further their own geopolitical ends. In this edition we discuss the Hood Event, the Gladio A / B transition, Israel’s role in funding both sides of the regional conflict, and how the Kurds have been used and abused by every would-be regional power in the area. Sibel also takes questions on Ayman al-Zawahiri and begins to discuss Huseyin Baybasin (aka “Europe’s Pablo Escobar”) and the NATO-protected heroin operations in Europe.
CLICK HERE for a transcript of this conversation.
Filed in: Interviews
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Corbett Report | Episode 258 – Know Your Terrorists: Ayman Al-Zawahiri | 02/16/2013
- Know Your Terrorists: Ayman Al-Zawahiri | Thought Crime Radio | 02/17/2013
- Part 1 Corbett Report: NATO’s “Operation Gladio” with Sibel Edmonds on NATO, Terrorism, 9/11 and Drug Running | 2012 The Awakening | 02/20/2013
- Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B, Protected Terrorists and Stifled Investigations « Dandelion Salad | 02/21/2013
- Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 3. | cedarridge2007 | 02/21/2013
- The Corbett Report | Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 3 (Video) | 02/21/2013
- Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 3 (Video) | Liberty Hall | 02/21/2013
- Sibel Edmonds: Operation Gladio Q & A | Thought Crime Radio | 03/04/2013
- James Corbett praat met Sibel Edmonds | 03/14/2013
- Sibel Edmonds on Gladio part 6 | Thought Crime Radio | 03/17/2013
- Gladio B: From Nationalist Terror to Islamic Terror : The Corbett Report | 11/02/2014