Hidden Corbett Report Gem

05/20/201775 Comments

A listener has requested that I highlight some of the hidden gems from The Corbett Report archives for the 10th anniversary of the site on June 1st. Since this is an impossible task for me to do myself, I’m calling on you to help me out. What’s your favourite overlooked podcast/interview/video/article from The Corbett Report? Leave your suggestion in the comments below and one lucky Corbett Report member will win a very special prize.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Filed in: Videos

Comments (75)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. jarmstrong says:

Interview 1225 – Larken Rose on the Immorality of Voting

2. rob32367 says:

My hidden gem – Ptech Software and 9/11 – I believe the most important/least talked about story of 9/11.

I came to Corbett Report the way many people did – 9/11 Conspiracy Video. I was bored at work one day, watched Loose Change for kicks and couldn’t dismiss everything there. So I watched Popular Mechanics to find out the truth – and realized what they did was total BS.So then I found AE911Truth and things started making sense and your video was on the side panel of YouTube so I clicked on it and it made me laugh and realize I was heading in the right direction.

Two years ago, I with episode one and listened to all of your podcast. The early ones that really made me look at things differently were Meet the Rockefellers, The Bushs are Nazis, and Webster Tarpley and the 9/11 drills. You have also led me to Richard Anthony Grove, Sibel Edmonds, and James Evan Pilato. I now check your website and theirs every day to find out what is REALLY going on in the world.

I think the most important lesson I have learned from you is not just to ask what is going on in a news report, but also ask why are they telling this to us now? Sometimes, it leads me nowhere. But when Trump’s approval rating dropped this week, and then the US attacked a Syrian backed convoy, I knew it was a despicable act by our ruling class to try and distract from something else. Also, as my blue friends miss Obama, and my red friends love Trump, I can see clearly how it doesn’t matter who is in the WH, the overall agenda of the deep state keeps marching on.

Thanks for all you do. I happily support your work and the work of those you have pointed me towards.

• Agreed. Work on Ptech (and PROMIS) were key pieces of the historical puzzle of 9/11 and some of the most valuable work presented here.

• I salute your choice but respectfully disagree.

The Sept 2001 ANTHRAX ATTACKS were the most important most overlooked detail about the SIX EVENTS of 9/11 (3 towers, a pentagon, a ditch, and a flurry of anthrax) which silenced questioning politicians and media. This silence envelopes the systemic failures, money trails, endless wars, historical geopolitical contextual analysis, and other profound ramifications of 9/11.

If people don’t know about it they can’t talk about it.

Point out the self-censoring gag of fear!

• Aron says:

Besides the total destruction of WTC 1, 2 and 7, a few other details about the WTC complex that were not greatly reported after 9/11, and therefore much less known about, include:

(a) WTC 3 was completely destroyed except for a few stories at the south end,
        (b) the main part of WTC 4 was completely destroyed leaving only the north wing remaining, and
        (c) the centre of WTC 6 was gutted by a large vertical hole, as were parts of WTC 5

Source: “Where Did the Towers Go?” by Dr. Judy Wood

• All so true.

You don’t even need to source it. All of this “mystery” is clearly self-evident when looking at a post-event aerial photo with so much weird localized damage.

= Quora (Unrelated-ish) =
          Today I discovered that some time this week I’ve been banned and my account deleted from Quora for “spamming” which by their definitions are promotions to external sites for profit. I often put the “Truther” perspective on 9/11 in a storm of ignorance and infiltrators, frequently citing my assertions by linking to Wikipedia or YouTube, neither of which profit me. I was also the lead authority on the “New World Order” because I had 4 high ranking answers while others had answers in the teens or more but less rankings. Illuminati stuff aside, I also answered questions about computer animation (my career), film making, atheism, bipolar, orbital mechanics (within my ability), etc. – All gone, all censored, no explanation, other than the label “spam” without reference to which answer may have offended a secret authority. I was banned from Wikipedia (for a year, maybe more) in the fall, but at least their rigged process was very very transparent.

The free and open internet just closed one more degree.

• Jason,

When you mention “a ditch”, are you referring to the “crash” in Shanksville, Pennsylvania (i.e. shoot-down) of Flight 93 and the alleged crash site with scarred ground (there prior to 9/11)?

• Gwen says:

Agreed, Ptech and the 9/11 software is an excellent episode!

3. KM says:

Hidden gems: The FLNWO series is entertaining (and sadly missed as of late). I also find Crashes of Convenience interesting. Lastly, the 2012/2013 Tom Secker interviews are good, IMHO.

• I second that. I love the analysis of film, media, literature, our culture, our minds, our hypno-enslavement, etc. I love all of your work showing us their Machiavellian details and evil plots, but my favourite is when you show us how they manipulate us and teach us how to see through their manipulations and propaganda.

There’s a reason there aren’t more anti-establishment movies. Fight Club was a huge success, yet no one imitates it. They’ll remake Ninja Turtles again before they remake Grapes Of Wrath or All Quiet Along The –stern Front or even Cool Hand Luke.

4. @rvanstel says:

The CIA and the News Media – Eyeopener Report

I think this article is extremely relevant today with all the ‘fake news’ accusations and censorship and the way governments play into this.

Also, a re-imagining of a Corbett Report musical theme by “an Australian rockband that has asked to remain anonynous”.. Yeah, nice try Broc 😉

5. seekingredress says:

Hi James,
    I really appreciate all the work you do.
    My vote for a “hidden gem” is interview #285 with Maher Osseiran discussing the “fat Bin Laden” video, and what appears to have been a sting operation to get Bin Laden’s confession on video rather than capturing him back in 2001.
    Also just wanted to thank you for keeping a lot of focus on solutions and positive things in life, seems a rare thing in the alt media.
    Cheers from Oregon,
    Katie

6. Pablo de Boer says:

Hola aloha señor James,

My awakening occurred after 911 just like much of the Corbett Report followers and when I began to search for answers your person crossed digitally my path.

My hidden señor James Gems are your interviews with Sibel Edmonds on Gladio, the Banksters articles and of course 911.

Your vid about the Fascists Spymaster Allen Dulles is also a master piece of yours and as usual with your unique personal signature. This Vid makes Allen Dulles one of the many candidates as usual suspect for the JFK assassination despite JFK presented the National Security Medal to Allen W. Dulles.

Episode 307 – Meet Allen Dulles: Fascist Spymaster

And I have also a question for you señor James:

What was or were your awakening moment(s)

Saludos y muchas gracias,

Pablo de Boer

7. rueckl1b says:

Happy anniversary James

your unbiased reporting is really striking out.

Eyeopener for me were 2 episodes from 2012: #247 Requiem for the suicided: Vice Foster along with “Meet the Clintons”. I could not imagine such a dark background.

Thus the “Suicided” series overall is thus my favorite.

The oldest Episode I have on my iTunes is Corbett Report Radio 009, since then I am a regular listener. Found you back then when I was looking for information about 911.

Keep on going!

Greetings from Germany!

• Has anyone any ideas about why famous director Tony Scott committed suicide? Was he on bad medication? Did he regret his propaganda? Personal problems? Fatal diagnosis? Guilt? While I’d love to see a Corbett Report on it, I’d also be happy to look at other recommended material.

8. rumykynd says:

There is no way I could select one episode above all the others since I’ve been following TCR since 2009ish. However, one in particular popped immediately into my mind when I watched the above video.

Episode 333 (of course!)
    Freeman

Gotta love Freeman.

• nosoapradio says:

Yea. Seeing your comment this morning I went back and listened to Freeman again (a little over half) before going to work.

It gave me this profound sense of well-being and peace and joy throughout the morning…Felt like I’d rebecome myself again.

Really!! It’s true that it’s important to remember amidst all this suffering, speed, perversion and stress what we and creation really are and/or really could be.

I’ll second your vote.

9. sara.h says:

Corbett report 9/11 in 5 minutes–hands down the best; followed up by others like it, making simple the complex occurrences of our day.

10. namcc says:

Hi James! Congratulations! Happy anniversary! It’s hard to choose a fav. I don’t remember the number, but I will never forget the content. You gave an account of an incident in your classroom during an art class in Japan. A young student was creating a beautiful picture;d she was really enjoying the process, bursting with happiness. The young girl sitting beside her overcome with jealousy and resentment over the beauty she created reached over and destroyed her wonderful creation. Scribbling on it and absolutely destroying what she had created. And somehow we too were going through that, capable of such destruction, and beauty (not to end on a sad note) the message was so insightful. I think I found you via globalresearch.ca Looking forward to 10 more…
    Nancy

11. willrock says:

Parabéns James!

If I don’t consider ‘Century of Enslavement’ and ‘911 in 5 Minutes’, ‘Rockefeller Medicine’ (it’s my third favorite).

No #NewWorldNextWeek this week? I hope James Pilato is fine.

Keep on the great job!!!

12. nosoapradio says:

“…armies … suspected of torture and abuse should not be considered for peacekeeping operations…” – a UN official

THE UN DOESN’T LOVE YOU!

I’d just seen Kevin Pina’s “Haiti: The UNtold story” and “We must kill the Bandits”, my heart was hemorrhaging for Nelson and Stanley ROMULUS and their mother…

That’s the one that got me hooked! I don’t know if it’s “the most important work” you’ve ever done but it was timely and I’d venture to say the most… central… It’s the one that covered all the topics I still find the most fascinating:

The AGW hoax, IPCC, Sustainable developement and Agenda 21, Eugenics, Huxley, Vaccines, Maurice Strong, bio-chemical weapons, patsies, those peaceful and not at all pathological or perverted peace-keeping forces…

Corbett Report episode 87… THE CLIMATE-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX…

No, The UN doesn’t love you…

13. HomeRemedySupply says:

A possible scenario…
    Someone asks me: ” Say, you old codger, tell me about James Corbett and The Corbett Report, but please don’t make it long spiel.”

So if I was limited to ONLY one relatively short 34 minute video, I would choose Can You Speak Japanese? – Questions For Corbett #005 . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1WC3ugo3Y

This 2013 video covers a lot of ground. As usual, Corbett’s graceful, well-mannered communication permeates the video. Some of the topics in this video are banking, credit unions, Fluoride in Japan and around the world, free will, radiation maps around the world, Corbett Report links and tags, “NoScript” on a browser, Bin Laden and the 2011 Bin Laden raid, Al-Qaeda, the word “hoax” and its connotation, Sibel Edmonds, Ayman Al-Zawahiri (Osama Bin Laden’s right-hand man and the inheritor of the Al Qaeda operation), you the audience are free independent thinkers, leaders, other journalists and media sources including those which might have a limited view of some topics, valuable specific information, “oppt-in”, legal actions, freedom, recommended non-mainstream independent news outlets and columnists, Corbett’s ability to speak Japanese, aspects about James’ wife and family, children, Big Brother, the future and society, “we are history’s actors”, understanding our humanity, etc.

• HomeRemedySupply says:

…and Oh! This is important!…
      In Corbett’s Can You Speak Japanese? – Questions For Corbett #005 at the 1:12 minute mark, James refers to the widely popular 5 minute video 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

This is significant in the fact that many Corbett Report followers found out about James through his 9/11 Truth videos.

So, in conclusion, I think that “Questions For Corbett #005” tells a lot about James Corbett, as a person, a family man, a researcher, a philosopher, a writer, and his works.

• HomeRemedySupply says:

FLUORIDE
      Can You Speak Japanese? – Questions For Corbett #005 is featured on the Dallas Anti-Fluoridation Website. http://www.dogsagainstfluoridation.com/

Sidenote: Like others have stated, I really am not interested in obtaining a “Hidden Gem Prize”, nor do I ever want to come off as fawning or obsequious.
      It is just that I get pumped, I get exhilarated by some of Corbett’s works and his demeanor. I also get excited about other things too…such as organic gardening, business ventures, or beautiful women. Sometimes that last one leads to too much trouble.

14. PeaceFroggs says:

If I had to choose just one out of the whole body of work thus far, it probably be 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory. 09/11/2011

15. Adam Warren says:

Happy Anniversary James!

My favourite item has to be the article ‘Never Forget: The Central Banks Have Engineered This Collapse’ simply for the excellent job it does in describing the inherent problems of our current economic system to laymen AND those who are already at some stage of awakening.

I originally discovered you, in the same way as many others I suspect, from your ‘9/11: A Conspiracy Theory’ video, which I sill use frequently to educate others.

16. guy says:

James,

I came across your work in a completely random fashion. While taking a bath, I thought I’d watch somesuch or other documentary on YouTube. The title “Century of Enslavement” struck me as ridiculous but provocative enough to just check it out. I’m sure glad I did.

It was an Archimedes event.

My hat’s off to you James. I’ve been a fan ever since.

Happy 10th!

17. theplanet.myhome says:

Dear James,

Congratualations on your 10th anniversary.

Its extremely difficult to pick from the mountain of work you have done. There is a couple I would pick, that to me, were very important.

1. Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve…. I can’t help thinking that if we didn’t have a Federal Reserve, the world would be a different place.

and

2. How big oil conquered the world

I thank you for taking the time in explaining somethings that looks so complicated and making it easy to understand.

18. jakester says:

Congrats on 10 years James.

I exempt myself from any prize for the reason of being Canadian – don’t want to tempt an anarchist into showing any national favoritism 🙂

I can’t find where you talk to the Aussie about the sangar – I would love to see the whole conversation.

Hidden Gem = tough choice. MH-17 comes to mind but have to vote for 911 suspects – the whole series/all suspects! I discovered the Corbett report shortly after finding out that Richard Gage and others were still talking about 911, maybe 4-5 years ago or so. Started paying more attention to you after seeing 911 14th aniv. Corbett report.

Peace to you, Jake

19. Octium says:

Apart from all the good research, to me the whole Solution side of things sets the Corbett Report apart from pretty much all the other alternative media.

So I’ll pick this one with Broc and yourself discussing making your own media…

20. mattias.s says:

Hi James. Love your show. I first became aware of your site when you were guest on the X22 report. I followed Dave and still do. Loved your performance there and have followed you since watching every video, also listening “backwards” from the join date in order to get as much Corbett as possible. As this is truely a genuine source of truth and one of the few non-fake-news media sites around.
    You, together with James Perloff, Dave (X22), Sean (SGT) and Clif High have became the most influential characters with regards to my view on the world.

So… if I have to choose a Corbett Report Gem, it is so much to choose from, but I am going to mention the short report on global warming titled Pseudo Science. That is absolutely brilliant.

21. mackeene says:

I really like who funded Hitler? It was surprising to learn american bankers funded him. It was very profitable for them since they funded both sides, expanded further under the Marshall plan, and got their UN afterwards. Sad the millions who died due to bankers greed.
    Another video I like Rockerfeller Medicine. This explains why big pharma are not always to help you, but keep you as a continous patient. This explains why they push chemo which only has 3 percent success rate 5 years later and vax with all it dangerous toxins they put in it.
    You did excellent videos on 911.

22. robert.b says:

My vote for Hidden Gem is the series you did with Sibel Edmonds (beginning at episode 595) on Gladio B, the Deep State, NATO, the “alphabet soup” agencies covert operations, and the contemporary history of state sponsored drug/weapons running and terrorism.
    I actually found your site in much the same way the poster Rob 32367 did, while researching 9/11 on line sometime in 2014. After filtering out so much official propaganda and wild theorizing I found A&E 9/11 Truth and through them the work of Kevin Ryan, David Ray Griffin, Sibel Edmonds, Nils Harrett, and Steven Jones. Links and references led me further and eventually I ended up at the Corbett Report itself.
    Your video discussions, live presentations, and documentaries that specifically address the vast 9/11 Deep State conspiracy illuminated everything for me. For once, I was able to see the finer details in the Rabbit Hole. We all owe you a thousand thanks for your indispensable (and on going) contributions to the 9/11 truth movement, which, I sincerely hope, will eventually reach everyone on the planet.
    Congratulations for 10 years of excellent work on every subject you have addressed!
    Robert B.

23. compmike2 says:

There are so many of the Corbett Report videos that I really like. Having said that, the Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve I believe is the most important video that everyone in America needs to watch. On the other hand, my favorite video Is the Sirhan Sirhan video. This is because it illustrates how drastically our entire world can be changed by diabolical people that have taken the science of controlling people through hypnotism, and trauma based mind control that was taken from the Project Paperclip and the Nazi doctors and expanded on to this very day. I think this is what all Americans desperately need to alleviate in their lives due to the unprecedented mind bombing that goes on from sea to shining sea.

24. anechols says:

I think my favorite is the Timothy McVeigh/Oklahoma City Bombing show. That one was put together extremely well and argued with crystal clear logic.

The 9/11 Trillions is a close second.

Thanks for doing what you do!!!

25. Not This Little Frog says:

Hi James,
    10 years…so many wonderful interviews.
    I have to echo other’s comments that it is very hard to narrow it down to 1 only.
    So I’m going to hedge my bet, by writing that for me a recurring thread on TCR is that of food, and one episode that truly resonates with me is Episode 299, as without solutions there is little point to having knowledge, and little hope for the future. Food being one way we can all use to exit the system of control that seeks to overrun freedom. For if we take back control of our food we take back a HUGE slab of our destiny as free individuals
    One of the documentations cited for the above Episode was a TED video on guerilla gardein in South Central LA; an absolute gem of a talk.
    As good as an issue and interview can be, and invariably are on TCR, I have found that the people behind the interviews that you have connected us with are the true treasures. People such as Richard Grove, and Sibel Edmonds. Both of these outstanding individuals have enriched my life and inspired me to stick at what I know is right and true. Being put in touch with them has opened so many doors and rabbit holes for me to venture down. I feel I’ve only just started to scratch the surface, even though I’ve been listening to TCR for 5 1/2 years.
    All the best for the next 10 years and beyond!

26. herrqlys says:

As divulged fairly recently, I’ve only been a site visitor for about 2 years. There is usually enough current material popping up on your Home page, plus all the pathways radiating from the links in your shownotes and in the related comments section, to engage me on a daily basis.

Your challenge to find the “Hidden Corbett Report gem” caused me to visit the archives. For the first time (!) I examined the drop down menus for the different available archival formats. Good grief, there are literally hundreds of things in The Corbett Report archives. It seemed to be a daunting prospect.

I started my perusal, scrolling down the menus looking for something to catch my personal interest. I dismissed many podcasts by title simply because, in my opinion, despite the possibility that they may contain some useful truth, they were not still in-your-face relevant to my world.

The first one I did select and listened to was an obvious winner for me, despite it being fairly recent. I must have skipped school that day. Maybe I have good instincts (or maybe they’re all that good).

I felt that the one I did select had both relevance, as it was a detective mystery, and yet it was still an actionable subject. The following is James’ opening passage to the podcast that I hereby nominate as my Hidden Corbett Report gem:

“If there were some crusading District Attorney who actually wanted to prosecute the crimes of 9/11, how would he begin? Where would he start to unravel a plot so immense, one involving so many layers of obfuscation and the active collusion of some of the most powerful members of the perennial ruling class of America, the deep state?”
    – James Corbett 09/11/2016

Audio podcast Episode 311 – 9/11 Suspects

By quoting you a little out of context, yet retaining your exact words (in the comments), you sum up my own conclusion about this matter:

“…prosecuting in the court of public opinion is something we can do…”

27. MarkAustralia says:

Hi James,

1. I’ve been following your work since 2011 when I was blown away by your (I believe) truly inspired masterpiece, ‘911 A Conspiracy Theory’ (via a Facebook share).
    I became a subscriber in 2012 and haven’t missed a single post by you ever since. I like your non-sensational, well researched, intelligent and well documented/referenced (in show notes, etc) posts. It makes your videos very ‘shareable’ with friends and family (without fear of the ‘conspiracy theorist!’ cringe).
    2. I think one of your most important ‘hidden gems’ is the narration of the complete audiobook of “What is Property?” by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon. What a huge undertaking and what an important and thought provoking book. I find myself sharing it often, usually as a comment on social media.
    3. Finally, I would love to see you make a video on ‘Anonymous’ and Personal Online Anonymity (vs courageously using one’s given name). Imagine if everyone had the courage to use their real (given) names as a way of standing behind the words, videos, etc. that they posts online. I was appalled to see ‘Anonymous’ putting their logo on and taking credit for your famous ‘911…’ video and seeing it all over FB. I would be very interested to hear your full take on the history (original members, etc.) and possible coopting of this so called ‘Anonymous’ group.

Thanks so much for all the extremely important work you do, keep up the good job,

My given name is Mark Divola and I make my home in Australia (very near Brock West in fact).

28. gortermone says:

What a wonderful 10 year record and thank you for the great work

you do .

I thought the interview with G.Edward Griffen was excellent,

Josephine.

29. artemis says:

Brasscheck has introduced me to The Corbett report, and to a lot of interesting stuff over the years. After Current TV died (2008), which I still REALLY miss because the debates were SO vigorous, diverse and everyone had their own “channel”. I really began to value Brasscheck with regards to history. One series they sent was “assassination studies” one which dovetails nicely with Corbett’s “requiem for the suicided” which helps shed a whole new light on history……For my pick, “the secret history of Timothy McVeigh” was really astonishing. But there are SO many. The Gladio ones are also crucial to understanding history well too. James Corbett, did you do one on the attempted assassination of Charles De Gaulle, by the Dulles brothers? I think i read about it…. maybe, in the future?

30. Gwen says:

Hiya, the episode that influenced me the most:
    Episode 002 – WWIII Starts in Iran

But the funniest ones are:
    9/11: a conspriracy theory and
    The Syria Strikes: a conspiracy theory.

31. Mark K. P. says:

I’d pick the whole series Requiem for the Suicided. Always moving in addition to the usual fine research. Slaps you in the face with the brutality of the powers that shouldnt be, underscores that MSM collusion is fundamentally vicious and accessory to murder

32. jay.z says:

Sometime in late 2013 I stumbled upon “A Brief History of False Flag Terror”… I think this may have been my first introduction to your work James.

Since finally looked into 9/11 sometime in 2011 and taking the proverbial “red pill”… your work has become a critical part of me learning a much larger and more researched perspective on geo-politics up unto this point. I’ve become an avid fan of your work ever since that day of stumbling upon that video.

I will nominate that video (A Brief History of False Flag Terror) as my hidden gem because it’s helped me and many others to come to terms with the fact that 9/11 is not an isolated event but part of a larger history of operations that are typical of power manipulating conflict for their own regional and global agendas. The documentary A Noble Lie comes to mind as an example of that history.

Thank you again for all that you do James!

Josh

33. rdejel says:

Interview 1276 – G. Edward Griffin Debunks the JFK/Fed Myth

I found a hidden gem for so many just the other day. I found it so important that both you and Edward Griffin remind us all of how important it is to acknowledge our ability to be make mistakes or be mislead, and thus, we need to be willing to always question authority. We look forward to your reports, because be believe you are honest, but even you can be biased. As we all are at times. I like it when I find things that support my views, and preconceived ideas, and biases. For example, it is very common in my upbringing for those around me to avoid things that may cause folks to questions leaders in the church in which I have been raised. I do this regularly and have often times been very unpopular. James, are you a member of any church or religion? Are you willing to share this with us? As popular or as unpopular as this may be? Please email me as I don’t follow the comments very often. Thanks again for all you do and for your integrity.

34. mariedarragh says:

Hi James- on top of all of your eye opening podcast episodes, we got a lot of value out of your Truth Music series- we managed to get most of the songs and artists featured on your shows, downloaded them, and included on our playlists at parties and social events in order to instigate more interesting topics of conversation. It worked. Thank you so much for your extraordinary work. From Marie Darragh and Chris McMillon.

35. shieneehead1 says:

James, Congratulations and THANK YOU for shining the light for 10 years! I found you in 2011 contemporaneously with Mr. Grove @ T&H. You’ve become my trusted news source of choice. So much to be thankful for: Eye Opener Reports, Interviews, NWNW, Articles and Videos. All of these delivered with the incomparable Corbett wit and perspective. So much to consume and contemplate! I would say my “Hidden Gems” are the “benchmark videos”. CENTURY OF ENSLAVEMENT, 9/11 TRILLIONS: FOLLOW THE MONEY, HOW BIG OIL CONQUERED THE WORLD, ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE,etc. These all have the ability to catch the general publics’ attention and lead them from the cave. I have posted, linked, referred and recommended these to many people. They should be part of the curricula for all sentience seeking individuals. Thank you for all you do.

36. amoelcordero says:

Congratulations, James, on a brilliant 10 years of speaking truth to power. I have been impressed by your work ethic coupled with your impressive intellect in the pieces you have produced over the years. Thank you for the opportunity to remind you & your viewers/readers of one of your greater works. It is your piece on the mysterious death of Michael Hastings (URL below). I believed his car was hacked at the time of the announcement of his “accident” after reading & tweeting an article on the existing ability to hack into the computers of cars to control the brakes, accelerator, steering, et cetera. Your presentation was extremely informative & definitive concerning the likelihood he was murdered for his past work & the piece he was working on at the time of his death. Keep up the good work. There are very few news websites I care to support financially, but yours is very high on my list, along with Newsbud & Media Monarchy.

37. Ragnar says:

Wow! Your giving away 1000 Bitcoin????

Oh, right. Shhhhh.

(WG)

38. joseph says:

James,

I hate to say how hard this was for me to do. Not quite as bad as picking children but gem = Hunting the Octopus parts 1&2. What happened to Indira Singh!!?? How do I speakpipe/video this?

39. stephen says:

I particularly enjoyed and appreciated the insight of the ‘Meet The Kakistocracy’ interview with Tjeerd Andringa (episode 1024), or the segueable Political Pedophilia shows. I was also particularly impressed with Sibel’s monologue in interview 1193, regarding the C.I.A.’s dry-run at a coup in Turkey (it was a little dated when I listened, but her rants were a very good regional refresher, or introduction). Film and Lit in the NWO segement on Soylent Green with Media Monarchy’s James was good, too. Lots of great shows (and some more high profile) to choose from, however. Probably lots more shows in the vault I haven’t even heard, yet…
    I know I referred the Meet Tim McVeigh show to someone, so I must have liked that. Have to mention 9/11 in 5 minutes, too, I suppose, since it’s such a classic.
    I listened to the Rockefeller “RIP” show and the Goldman Sachs, Vampire Squid episode while waiting in line at the DMV! That oughtta’ count for something…

40. Ziinon says:

Oh boy James, this is a difficult choice. The Gladio interviews, the suicided(all of them), anything on the Rockefeller’s, simply too many to narrow down. All your stuff is thought provoking, eye opening, and worth watching\listening to. Very difficult indeed to choose.

41. philomen says:

Hello James,

Congratulations. Words cannot express the influence that your work has had on my philosophical, spiritual and mental awakening. For starts, you introduced me to geo-politics, the three-layer chessboard, the banker-wars, the federal reserve, the oligarchy with their institutions and corporations and their control over religion, education and the media. You also connected me to many wonderful people through your interviews and show-notes, some of them being G. Edward Griffin, John Taylor Gatton, Richard Grove, Michel Chossudovsky, William Engdahl, Larken Rose, Sibel Edmonds, among many others. Initially, I could hardly understand the subject-matter and spent around six months introducing myself to your work and I am now able to expound on these issues, thanks to you. I also began experiencing a deeper understanding of human nature at the local level through your work on geo-social, geo-economics and geo-politics and I defined this change as the understanding of the microcosm (the part) through the macrocosm (the whole) and vice versa, though I did not understand the philosophy underlying these two words.

I do not want this to be about me but it is difficult to discuss these positive changes in me without giving some background of the ‘swamp-dwellers’ that I had been associating with and the way I finally escaped Plato’s Cave. It all began when a well-wisher told me that I was ‘closed to new ideas’. I was surprised as I had thought of myself as open and accepting and concluded that that person did not understand spirituality. Today, I can describe that hypnotic state as globalized institutional brain-washing, systematically carried out from cradle to grave with assurances of earthly and heavenly protection. As with battered individuals, I could not find the courage to question the self-abasement, guilt and anxiety that I had been programmed into. My greatest fear was that I would lose my cherished values and, in turn, lose myself. I was seeking nourishment from outside sources and not from within. I was also neglecting the wealth of human experiences at my disposal, passed down through fables, myths, legends and other art-forms.

Another turning-point in my life was 2011, when I finally ‘took the red pill’ by ‘cutting the umbilical cord’ to my church and this set-off a domino effect towards other institutions. My trust had been eroded by their deception, duplicity and dishonesty. Though breaking away was painful, it turned-out to be a blessing in disguise.

The main turning-point for my ‘awakening’ was finding the Corbett Report and your work of April 19, 2013 on ‘false-flag terrorism’, written shortly after the Boston Marathon Bombing on April 15, 2013. Your information was research-based, a rarity in these days. You provided access to source-documents and this has encouraged me to question everything, to be a more curious and critical thinker and to become my own investigator, of sorts. You presented as an strong personality who was knowledgeable, wise, insightful, analytical, diligent, honest, down-to-earth, modest and much, much more. Your mastery of the English language and the catch-phrases and memes that you seamlessly put together, at the spur of the moment, simply amaze me. Your knowledge on a variety of disciplines makes me question our compartmentalized, restrictive educational system that validates specialization through memorization rather than allowing critical thinking. At an early stage, through psychometric assessments, we are screened for the Sciences or Arts Curriculum and this hierarchical, pyramid structure can continue throughout life. I have observed the hierarchical and controlled medical system and the way an excellent family-doctor is required to rely on specialists lest he be accused of over-stepping his ‘educational-limitations.’ I have observed that same phenomenon at the Pharmacy, where Pharmacists are instructed to refer clients to the Diabetes Educator, since he has the needed Letters to his name. And this phenomenon is repeated in other disciplines and professions as well. Gone are the days when a professional can be motivated and curious enough to do his own research, as shown in the movie Concussion. On the other hand, you have demonstrated that someone with an education in one field (your Masters’ in English) can demonstrate expertise in a variety of areas. And last but not least, I appreciate the modest, neutral and non-emotional way in which you encourage us to decide for ourselves and not look to heroes for answers. Happy Birthday Corbett Report. May you have many, many more.

Ann

42. philomen says:

Hello James,

It was very difficult to choose from among the many gems in the Corbett Report and my favourites are as follows:

02/05/2011 – Franz Kafka’s “The Trial” – Film, Literature and the New World Order
    02/15/2011 – Video – The Last Word on Overpopulation
    09/11/2011 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
    12/24/2011 The Globalization of War – GRTV Backgrounder
    06/28/2012 Psychopaths in Society – Michael Cross on Corbett Report Radio (Video)
    08/07/2012 Meet the Corporatocracy (Video)
    10/02/2012 The GMO Agenda (and how to combat it) with Anthony Gucciardi
    01/11/2013 Banks, Gold and Guns (video)
    11/14/2012 PSYOPS 101: The technology of psych warfare
    12/06/2012 DARPA Exposed (video)
    03/21/2013 Fluoride Fight: The forced drugging of society
    04/02/2013 Whistleblowers: The silenced heroes
    05/06/2013 Defense Against the Psychopath – Stefan Verstappen on GRTV
    09/30/2013 Global Warming Minute – Why is the IPCC “95% Certain” that Climate Change is Manmade?
    09/12/2013 A Brief History of False Flag Terror
    11/04/2013 Rockefeller Medicine (video)
    12/10/2013 10 Climate Myths Debunked (in 60 seconds!)
    04/30/2014 Bitcoin, Anarchy and Freedom with Roger Ver
    07/11/2014 Century of Enslavement (video)
    01/07/2015 New Year’s Resolution
    03/30/2015 Solutions: The Peer-to-Peer Economy (video)
    06/22/2015 Solutions: Laughing At Tyrants (video)
    10/20/2015 Solutions: Agorism (video)
    11/01/2015 Are We Ready for Anarchism? (video) QFC
    11/15/2015 The Technocratic Agenda: Sustainable Development and Climate Eugenics
    01/09/2016 How Big Oil Conquered the World (video)

All the best,

Ann

43. beadbud5000 says:

On this Hidden Gem video and the 10th anniversary of The Corbett Report.

I first likely saw a video of The Corbett Report back in 2007. I was struck then with really starting to “wake up” in my perceptions of this world geopolitical-ly.

Quite honestly, two different internet films really got me going. The Zeitgeist Movie by Peter Joseph (2007) and Arron Russo’s from Freedom to Fascism (2006).

I was 47 in 2007. Up until 2000 and the Bush/Gore election debacle, I had been content in my complicity.

Zeitgeist, Russo, etc., changed all that and I became a sponge for alternative information. I said to my government in my mind as Desi Arnez used to say to Lucy, “You’ve got some ‘x-plaining to do”!

I questioned everything I thought I knew about America.
    My favorite videos of yours were the explanations of the Timothy McVeigh 1995 story. You blew me away in a very clear way. Sadly, everything started to fit. I live in the belly of the beast!

Let me sum my experience up with the Corbett Report by saying you are a valuable news source for me. And you’re getting better and better and better! Thanks James!

Bud or Carl Johnson

44. toekneelin says:

I’m not sure if this would be considered a hidden gem or not, but this piece should be seen by the world, especially those in the US:

Israeli Spying in the US: A Brief History

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, James!

45. L says:

First, I must say that all of your work is excellent. So well-researched and clearly explained. I send your videos when I’m really trying to enlighten someone on an issue. I’ve only been following The Corbett Report since the months leading up to the election but you quickly became my “go-to” reliable source of information. I’ve learned A LOT from your work and I know many others have too. You seriously are very valuable to society!

As for the hidden gem, I’m going to say your interview with Field McConnell, who is filled with tons of interesting, unheard of information. https://youtu.be/DTEJcvGyOOc

I also love the Gladio series with Sibel, it really connects the dots regarding the “War on Terror” narrative.

Your work on 9/11 makes the most compelling case against the official story. I’ve sent Follow the Trillions and the Suspects series to many brainwashed people I know.

Rockefeller Medicine, How Big Oil Conquered the World, Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve – all of those should be shown and taught in school.

Congrats on your 10 years and thank you for being a rare voice of TRUTH!

46. daflammas says:

My vote for hidden gem is Corbett Report radio 052 Solutions: People Power (01/19/2012). The solutions series are beloved by me anyway because that is what I was always asking, and being asked by my nearest and dearest, “What can we DO?!”. It is the feeling of powerlessness that keeps us trapped and enslaved. We have to really believe that we are free, sovereign people if we ever want to change the paradigm. “Rockefeller Medicine ” is the episode I’ve most shared because it seems to join so many dots and I see it is a lot of people’s favourite so maybe not a “hidden” gem! As jarmstrong said right at the top, “immorality of voting” is really superb as well.

47. peter64 says:

Note so much of a hidden gem but just a memorable podcast for me (for all the wrong reasons) was “Interview 975 – Field McConnell Introduces Abel Danger” 2014
    Normally the guests on James show are such civilized and seemingly reasonable/logical people. This guy seemed like he definitely had some kind of agenda as he wouldn’t let James get a word in for nearly 40 minutes.

When I first started listening to Corbett report I wanted James to get in discussions with various Guru’s to see who would win when they battled it out over some nebulous topic like UFO’s. After listening to the site for about 3-6 months I lost that desire entirely. In fact I even lost the desire to ask James what he thinks about any nebulous topic. All I really care is what he knows, and more importantly why he believes it to be true. I think it was at that point that I discovered that the basis of how we discern truthful information shouldn’t be on the basis of how credible we deem the source telling us, but on the ability of each and every piece of information to hold up under scrutiny. Good by Guru complex.

48. james.s says:

Dear James

Congratulations on ten years! Sadly I have only been following you half that time, but you have produced some fantastic and well-researched pieces over the years.
    Century of Enslavement
    How Big Oil Conquered the World
    Rockefeller Medicine
    and many more.

Looking for hidden gems in your work is hard, as there is so much worth viewing on many different topics. Being aware of all the problems in the world is important, as it’s the first step in finding solutions, but overall I feel the solutions are more important. It’s the reason James Pilato separated Good News Next Week into its own show – to show the success we are having.
    For this reason I would have to vote for the Solutions videos, my favourite being:
    Open Source Solutions: An Open Source Investigation
    with this being a close second:
    Solutions: Make Your Own Media

As a teacher who is currently teaching students about the problems of plastic pollution, it’s been on my mind.

49. Nick says:

Hi James,
    Probably the one i found most fascinating and that i most recommend to people is The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh. For the reason that i find its such a great precursor to the 911 story. Not that it began there with patsies and false flag terrorism but i feel if people were just aware of the truth behind this story, then the 911 ‘conspiracy’, rather than being this earth shattering event that is hard to swallow for those not awake, becomes in fact pretty much just par for the course for how these entities and agencies work.
    Other hidden gems are series like requiem for the suicided and crashes of convenience. People i had never even heard of way down here in New Zealand who have a blatantly criminal case to be investigated surrounding their death. I balk at suggestions from the MSM of late that “Putin kills anyone that is a threat” – not that thats necessarily untrue but in the US it can happen simply for a journalist speaking truth (Michael Hastings) and whats more there is silence from the media afterward.
    One question James on the subject of hidden gems, i see as the years have passed you seem to do far less on things like the occult, earlier interviews with Paul and Phillip Collins were fascinating. Is there a reason for this?
    Thanks for everything
    Nick

50. janiece.t says:

Lysander Spooner!! Hands down. I had never heard of him until seeing his name in the trove of videos. I don’t even know what made me eventually watch it but, I’m glad I did-that one was a hidden gem.

Happy 10 years 🎉

51. mik says:

Congratulations James!!!
    Keep on your brilliant and inspiring work. You helped me to shape my thought a lot and more.

Since I’m seeing a lot of voting for “The best” I will cast two votes:
    The best&hidden gem and Hidden gem.

The best&hidden gem

I can’t decide between two of them:
    “How to herd your tax cattle”
    “20 questions for Sibel Edmonds” (now I’m sure you can make things packed with emotions)

Hidden gem

Well, this one is so hidden I can’t find it any more.
    But I’m 100% sure I watched your video where you were presenting various ideas including one of my favorites: Goedel’s incompleteness theorem. I was delighted. (If you could find time, interest,…. to expand, that would be great)

For those interested in this idea with more then profound implications I recommend the best explanation in documentary:

Dangerous Knowledge (part 2, about Kurt Goedel and Alan Turing)

if you want more

The Limits of Understanding (panel discussion)

Why I’m so delighted with Goedel’s theorem?

It can serve as a Proof that third pillar of State, jurisdiction, is mission impossible.
    It fits so well with Anarchy.
    And much more.